Friday, January 2, 2009

naiyuu and nyuu

Naiyuu and nyuu! I'm Mitsukai Nana Hoshi Kurai! But that's quite a handful to say, so--- just call me Kai. Ok, to get things straight--- I am NOT japanese, I will not be called by sama, san, or danna since those are reserved for my friends, AND I absolutely HATE Mary Sues. But, that's just me!

So about the blooggg---
  • I HATE MARY SUES. that's why this blog is about hating mary sues and other stuffs too! <33
  • Hrm,,, dun think my friends know i deleted my old blog ^^;

SO about ME---

  • I'm Kai since every since my awesomely amazingly wonderfully, cool friend Nomi-sama called me Kai, I became Kai. BUT i still sign my arts as Kaittylin.
  • I like the color blue
  • I have a white kitty hat called Mr. Kitty
  • My bestestbestest friends are Popsicle-chan, Crayonzz-chan, Ali-chan, Nomi-sama, Najomie-chan, and Chrisyteen-neechan
  • I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CARAMELLDANSEN!!!!! =D
  • I love glomping people too! <33
  • I had no idea what to name my blog, so yes...
  • I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE EDWARD ELRIC.
  • AND i luvvv pikachuuu!!!! <33>

SOOO more about ME---

  • i tend to use - snarfgigglesnarf, -shot-, pishpish, dun, naiyuu, nyuu, ,,,(instead of...), is (instead of it)
  • I randomly burst out into caramelldansen phrases...
  • i procrastinate a lot =) but i'm sure you do too! <33
  • i deleted my old blogs for the wonderful heck of it! <33

SOOOO much more about ME---

SOOOOO much much more about ME---

  • I like random stuff!
  • I like BEING random!
  • I like random events!
  • I like the WORD random!!

And since I'm now only talking about stupid stuff, I'm signing out...

Signingout---

Kai Chan

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! You should tell more people, like email everyone in your list, Hang posters in your school, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, this just proves i'm just WONDERFULLY unpopular like that! XD lol

    ReplyDelete